Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS AT BIG LOTS


Hillary Clinton as SECERTARY OF STATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA do you care about the HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS at BIG LOTS IN COLUMBUS OHIO? In the USA they do not allow human rights violations to exist how is this company allowed to get away with this? I do not understand how they can use a HAZARDOUS CHEMICAL FUMIGATION DUST that I think is SULFURIC ACID to harm their employees lives and health and to be able to get away with this in America! I know what they did to my life read this to see what this company is doing to their employees http://bluetiger-chemical-dust.blogspot.com/ this is what they have done to my life do you care at all Mrs. Clinton that this is happening in your AMERICA? I also want you to read this newspaper article about a toxic trailer that sent 5 to ER with chemicals stacked over FOOD, BABY ITEMS AND PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS this is not me writing this article this is the newspaper saying it http://linktobiglotstoxictrailer.blogspot.com/ surely you care about little baby surely in your position as SECRETARY OF STATE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS WOULD be wrong! I sent a message to both the President and the Vice President and neither one of them would even read it! I cried out to the PRESIDENT for help because he says he is a christian and I knew if he really was he would help me no answer at all from him. What a shame that this is wrong in USA and neither one of them would do a thing about it shameful for AMERICA!! SURELY MRS. CLINTON YOU CARE SURELY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment